For over 5 years my friend Shauna and I have been accountability buddies.
The name has evolved into Personal Evolution.
Here’s what the accountability looks like:
– we each come up with one or more targets for happy, healthy and wealthy
– we each come up with rewards for each of those targets
– we agree on a timeframe for the next round (start and end dates)
– we create coloured email text with our targets and rewards for the next round
– we place that coloured email text at the top of each email that we send to one another
– we email each other our targets for the next day(s)
– we update in the emails whether we completed those daily targets or not
– we have phone calls once in a while to check in
Having Shauna’s consistent support in my life has made a big difference in my life! I am so grateful that she continues to do the Personal Evolution with me after all these years.
Changes that I’ve made in my life from doing this Personal Evolution:
– embedding easy yoga consistently into my life (primarily for lower back)
– adding various components to my morning activation (routine)
– doing multiple Universal Spheres® daily
– having all printed photos organized and digitally scanned
– decluttering multiple times
– embedding interval workouts consistently into my life
– having better sleep patterns
Below are my current targets and rewards from our current round. This is the first time I’ve shared them publicly during a round.
1. By March 29, 2018 I have completed reading Using A Bug Free Mind (UABFM).
REWARD: drink at Rundle Lounge at Fairmont Banff Springs
2. By March 29, 2018 I have gone through the Life Designing Process (LDP) videos and completed all exercises.
REWARD: drink at RimRock Hotel
On March 29, 2018 I am getting up by 9 am every day.
REWARD: $10 iTunes gift card
By March 31, 2018 I have brought all my income tax returns up to date.
REWARD: lunch at Communitea in Canmore
You’ll notice that two of my rewards above are for drinks. The funny thing is that I’m a non-drinker! Both Rundle Lounge and the RimRock Hotel are beautiful environments that I love to be in.