What are you passionate about?
Time – 9am to 3pm
Location – Sunshine Village
What the day will entail:
– 8:45am – meet at Creekside Lodge (at the base of Sunshine Village) on the 2nd floor at the couches, and sign waivers
– 9am – begin to snowshoe, ski or split board up from the base of Sunshine Village
– breaks at both Goat’s Eye daylodge as well as village day lodge (more if required)
– enjoy the incredible view from the top of Delirium Dive 🙂
– ski/board down to Trapper’s, or snowshoe down to the top of Angel Express which we’ll download to the village
– fun, food and drinks (your cost) at Trapper’s
– download the gondola or ski/board to the base (estimated time 3pm)
– during the entire day, I will be doing multiple Facebook live and/or Instagram live videos, as well as taking photos. All of those will be able to be viewed publicly. You do NOT have to participate in videos or photos, however I would greatly appreciate you doing so!
– at the start of the day, you will have to sign a participant waiver (mandatory) and be asked to sign a photo/video release waiver (not mandatory)
1. snowshoe/ski/split board from the base to the top of Delirium Dive
2. snowshoe/ski/split board from the base to the village (you’ll have a head start at Trapper’s!)
3. strictly fun, food and drinks at Trapper’s ($46.20 sightseeing lift ticket purchase required – not included…a GREAT option in my books)
NOTE – food and drinks are not included, bring your own gear or rent it
– if there is not sufficient snow on the ski out to snowshoe/split board/ski from the base, we will hike until there is snow!
– ensure that you have sunscreen and/or clothing coverage as the sun is very powerful with the reflection off the snow
– this event will be happening rain or shine. If the weather is terrible we will only go up to the village….or worst case, we’ll only go up to the Goat’s Eye station and take the gondola to the village.
Will this be a race?
NO!!! This day is all about fun and being active outside together with family and friends.
We will be doing a moderate pace.
Estimated ascension time from the base to the summit is approximately 4 hours, including PLENTY of breaks.
I’ve done this five times before…at a moderate pace, under 4 hours to the top is realistic.
Estimated ascension time to the village is 2.5 hours.
If you have any media contacts, I’d greatly appreciate you sharing this event with them 🙂